Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 3

I finally managed (with hubby's help) to get the attachments from the Thrive Weight Loss program to open, however, I still can't sign up since I have to be able to print out the pages and I don't have a printer attached to this computer. Trials and Tribulations!! But I have forwarded the message to hubby's computer and hope to be able to finish the sign up later tonight.

Meanwhile, we were treated to Chick-Fil-A at work today and one of my co-workers also baked a pound cake. Wonderful treats, but not good for the waistline. I will lose these extra pounds. I just know it. I wanted to start walking today after work but my allergies are still causing painful headaches, difficulty breathing and coughing. I will be so happy when pollen season is over. Also by the time I drove home it had started to storm. Not a good walking condition. I promise it was not just an excuse, especially since I had to sit in my car and wait for hubby to get home. Seems I lost my door key somewhere today. So walking for an hour would have been vastly more interesting than just sitting in the driveway. Maybe tomorrow.

My daughter invited me to help her out with a craft show in September, so I have been thinking about what I would like to do (besides just keeping the grandson's occupied). I had made some bath mitts for the boys shaped like penguins and my daughter thought they were cute. Her business logo is a penguin so I was thinking I might make several of these between now and the show and she can include them in the inventory. Problem is that I generally don't make the same thing twice and therefore I don't write down the stitches as I go. So no two pieces are ever the same. Guess I will have to make an effort to write down the pattern. Even the two I made for the twins were not exactly alike. I have a picture, but again I haven't figured out how to post it here yet.

Well, guess I have to go do the "see if I can figure out the penguin" thingy.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment