Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 68

Today was a holiday at the Bank. Since the 4th fell on Sunday we were closed. We will pay for it tomorrow morning, but today we were off. I got up as usual since Hubby had to go to work. We ate breakfast and then he left. I made the bed and straightened the room then moved on to the laundry, about 5 loads later I had it washed, dried, folded and mostly put away. Meanwhile I also scrubbed the bath room and cleaned several outfits out of my closet. Things that I just can't wear any more or didn't really care for anyway. Daughter is going to get most of them to "remake" into new and different things.

Then I swept the floors and did the rug in the living room, moved some boxes of junk out of the way and put away several items that were not in their correct place. I picked the blueberries and tomatoes, brought the canned drinks in from the car. Cleaned a few things out of the fridge, and thought about making dinner. However, Hubby talked me into Hungry Howies subs for dinner, another blow it day, but since I weighed earlier in the day and had actually lost .4 pounds, I don't feel too badly about it. I W ILL get back on track tomorrow, after all I will be back at work. LOL.

My mother-in-law is going back to Virginia with her daughter tomorrow for 3 weeks. We went over to say goodbye and she asked me to take care of her Christmas Cactus. Not a problem, it came over and is sitting beside my Jade Plant and Peace Lily. I think I really need to add some potting soil to all three. Maybe tomorrow evening. I think I am going to take it easy for the rest of tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment