Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 42

Well, I got to stay home today. First weekend in 4 weeks. I managed to get the kitchen clean, the bathroom scrubbed, the rest of the laundry washed, dried, folded and put away, all the floors (some of which require getting down on hands and knees with a scrub brush to get them clean) and sorted thru a stack of old paperwork. The remaining paperwork needs to be filed, but not today.

I also managed to make 3 carrots and 3 olives this weekend for the craft show. Earlier this week I made an ear of corn with the shucks for my grandsons.

So the only thing I still have to do is work out the schedule for work this coming week. It is not working easily. I have to make sure everyone gets their time in, we have the bank covered from opening until closing and NO ONE gets overtime. Interesting challenge.

Hate to cut this short, but I really do have to get that schedule done. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment