Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 62

I had the best weekend ever!!! Got to take care of the twins from the time they woke up Saturday morning until 2pm all by myself. It was wonderful. They are really good boys and so much energy in one place, I have NEVER seen before. I played with them, fed them, changed them, chased them and loved them. They cuddle ever so sweetly. I am certainly looking forward to the next visit. They are getting so grown up.

The parents did really well at their craft show, which I never made it to. (long story). But they were excited at the connections they made and the prospects for additional shows and clients. It was hard work and they were both very tired Saturday night, but I think they were happy.

I had a pleasant drive back home and discovered on Monday morning that I had used muscles that had not been active for quite a while. Boy if I could do that every weekend I would be in shape really fast. However, when I weighted on Sunday evening, I had lost another 2.4 pounds. Hows that for cool?

Well I have other things to do. So I will catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment