Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 44

Well this morning before I could even get my eyes open well, I got a phone call telling me one of my coworkers was ill. I had to go in 30 minutes earlier than expected. But things worked out well after all. It was not a really busy day and I managed to get everything done and on time.

After work, I came home to make dinner, try to catch my Thrive Class and do a little email catch up. The class didn't work out well, the video and sound were jumpy and not easy to catch what was being said. Tomorrow morning is weight in. I got the feed back on my journal from last week finally and I didn't do that well. Had 3 blow it day that week, so I doubt that I will have lost much weight this week either. But I hope I have. It would be really nice if I could get the feed back in a more timely manner so that I didn't make the same mistakes the next week.

My daughter asked for some napkin rings in red, white and blue. I managed to make a set of 6 today. Will work on more tomorrow during my double lunch breaks. Yep, in order to cover everything and not get overtime, I am taking two lunch hours a day for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I will be there if anyone needs me but not on the clock. Works out pretty well as I get to watch TV and crochet in the break room.

Guess that is about it for now. Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment