Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 58

Well tonight was my final Thrive! Weight Loss class. I have lost a total of 10 pounds in the past 7 weeks. Not as good as I hoped but better than I was doing before. Will I keep up the program? You bet!! It isn't that difficult and I KNOW I can lose a LOT more weight. Just have to be firm when the Diet Devil speaks. I haven't measured yet to see how many inches I have lost but I know my clothes fit much looser. And my boss has commented on my butt being smaller so I must be working in the right direction.

Tomorrow after work I am heading to Atlanta for a Craft Show with my daughter and spend some time with the grandsons. I can't wait! I know it is going to be wonderful. Hubby is staying home to finish putting the clear coat on the Craps Table he has been building for such a long time. The smell of the stuff gives me a major headache, so he is going to take advantage of me being gone to get it done. Well, maybe not all the coats he wants to put on there, but a lot of them.

Have to go pack now, enjoy your weekend, I know I am going too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment