Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 10

Well, day nine got skipped because it was a REALLY BAD day. Hubby and I woke up with food poison. Horrible stomach cramps and all the trimmings. Had to go to work anyway as we have a girl on vacation and it was Monday the first of the month. However, I left a couple hours early and hit the bed. Stayed there (except for trips to the bathroom) until this morning.

Today was better, but still hurt. Don't ever want a pizza from our convenience store again!!! But today was my first class for Thrive Weight Loss. It was definitely interesting. The instructor was very good and it seems make a lot of sense. Hubby took my measurements and I got on the scales. Bad, very bad. But it should be a lot better in 7 weeks.

I worked a little more on the afghan that I am making and I think the next strip will be the background color (red) with sea shells worked into it. At least, that is what I am going to try. We'll see how it works out.

That's it for now, going to hit the hay early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment