Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 23

Hope you missed me. We left for Tennessee immediately after work Friday night and didn't get back home until Midnight Sunday night. No Blog for me for the entire weekend. But I got to spend a little time with my Sister and Brother-in-law and a lot of time in the Great Smokey Mountains National Park. The wild flowers are blooming and it was very nice. We took lots of pictures. (If anyone would like to view any of the pictures we take on our trips just go to www.WhosPhotography.com and check them out). Tennessee had cooler temps than here in Florida or Georgia. Some rain but not enough to ruin the weekend. We had a good dinner with the family and brought home a box of interesting reading. It was a good weekend.

But I missed a phone call from the daughter. She has a craft show coming up and wants me to make some of the crochet fruit and veggies that I made for the grandsons. I need to find out when the show is so I can plan how much to make and how to get it to her.

Tomorrow is my weight in for Thrive. I sure hope I lost another 3 pounds. But won't know until tomorrow morning. Well, that is about it for tonight. Got to go wash the hair and get ready for work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment