Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 12

Hope everyone had a wonderful Cinco de Mayo yesterday. Today was day two of my Thrive and it was a bit rougher. I had the cereal and skim milk for breakfast, but chose a Peanut Butter and Jelly (sugar free) on whole wheat sandwich for lunch. Then I had a 1/2 cup dry cereal for snack. By the time I got out of the Bank I was starving! I came home and made turkey breast and asparagus for dinner. Well, neither hubby nor I really care that much for asparagus, but it was different that broccoli which we had last night and will probably have tomorrow night too.

Speaking of tomorrow, it's my birthday. Yea, I know. Didn't plan the diet thingy real well, did I? Don't want to use a "blow it" day just yet, but we will see how it goes. Hopefully, the girls at work aren't planning anything because we are short handed and have been busier the last few days. I haven't mentioned it so maybe they will over look the date.

Mother's day is Sunday. Still have some shopping to do for that too. But today I stopped by MICHEAL'S and picked up the cloth for the cross stitch I am planning for a friends baby. It is a soft pink color and now I have to pick out the design. I sure hope hubby still has the computer program working to make the pattern.

Guess that is it for now. Got to go do the dishes and pick out my pattern. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment