Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 28

Missed posting yesterday due to a visit to Alabama to see my brother, his wife and their 3 children. The middle one is graduating from high school this week and we will not be able to be there, so we went over this weekend. Nice drive, about 3 hours from home and not a lot of traffic. We went thru some old southern towns with some interesting homes. While we were there we visited a botanical garden and took lots of pictures of flowers.

I tried very hard to stay on my diet and hopefully I will continue to lose weight. We will know on Tuesday.

On the trip over, I managed to make a crocheted eggplant, and two apples. On the way back I finished the third apple (just have to make the leaves still) and almost finished the third eggplant. I am trying to make 3 of everything so that my daughter will have several of the same item for the craft show. Hopefully I will finish the last eggplant tomorrow and make the leaves for the apples. Then I will figure out what to do next. But tonight it is late and I am tired. I think I will head off to bed shortly.

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment