Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 29

Imagine this.... I'm actually posting two days in a row. I know, I should be doing that anyway, but real life gets in the way. But today was not a bad day considering. I NEARLY ran out of gas on the way to work. When I got to work I found out that the company had a big lay off on Friday last week, ad I was NOT one of the ones let go. I didn't get yelled at today by any of the customers who are now with Heritage Bank instead of us because their branch was sold and they didn't read their mail. (Had that happen a few times lately).

Of course I did find out that we aren't going to get our birthday off with pay anymore and we aren't going to get to accrue more than 3 weeks vacation at least for the present time. Everyone who already has more than 3 weeks doesn't get to take any more than 3 weeks this year. Also our 401K and Stock matching programs are now gone. But I still have a 401K and Stock in the company. Like I said already, not as bad a day as it could have been. And I was informed that Absolutely NO OVERTIME will be tolerated. So my job of scheduling just became a lot more difficult. But I do still have a job. :)

I did manage to finish the 3 apples for the craft show and the last of the 3 eggplants. So that gets added to the 3 oranges I already have. Tomorrow I hope to finish the third tomato and maybe start another fruit. Not sure which one right now.

I had set aside some boxes to bring home today to pack the stuff for the craft show and other stuff to take to the daughter's house next weekend, but forgot to get the boxes. Hope the cleaning crew doesn't dispose of them.

Tomorrow morning I get to weigh in again. Sure hope I have lost another 3 pounds. Of course the trips on the weekends do make it more difficult to stay on track. But I feel good about the diet. I have my Thrive! meeting tomorrow night so I don't know if I will actually get to post, but hope so. Until then, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment