Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 19

Well, again I forgot to blog yesterday. I got tied up placing orders for a club I belong to and totally missed blogging. I guess I am easily sidetracked. But here I am now and again we move forward.

Things were crazy at work today. If I didn't know better I would say it was a full moon. But hopefully Friday will be a good day at work. After that we are hoping to head to the mountains for the weekend. It should be very nice in East Tennessee this weekend.

I noticed as I was coming home this evening that I have "Tomatoes" on my tiny little plants. Several tiny little green balls of goodness growing on my porch. I can't wait for them to get big and turn red. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

I am still on the Thrive Weight Loss Program and doing quite well. Lost 3 pounds in the first week and actually don't miss all the sweets and other "poison" foods. Oh, another problem I had yesterday was my blood work. Since I have to get that done by the 20th I thought I would get it out of the way yesterday. WRONG! After I spoiled my diet day by not eating breakfast (fasting per instructions) the lab would not accept my new insurance card for the procedure. I was not happy. Called the HR Dept. as soon as I got to work and found another lab. I will try again next week. I hated having to use a blow it day just because I missed breakfast so at lunch I had another piece of birthday cake. I know, I know. It was a BAD thing to do, but the cake was sooooo good. Anyway today I have been very good and now I need to go make dinner. Hubby will be wondering where his dinner is very shortly.

See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment